Shadows in Syrkarn
Bedouin's Code of Honour
Bedouin’s Code of Honour:
1. Fight the agents of the Dreaming Dark and the spread of the Path of Inspiration whenever possible.
2. Protect the weak and defenseless, for any good done must eventually and invariably cause the world to tilt away from the darkness.
3. Use grace and dignity in your words and actions and refrain from the wanton giving of offense and at all times try to speak the truth for your word is your bond.
4. Live and die with honour and for glory and guard the honour of your fellows.
5. Persevere to the end in any enterprise begun or die trying.
6. Respect the honour of women.
7. Improve your own and your companions’ spiritual understanding and be master of yourself; no influence or substance dictates or runs your life or the lives of those around you.
8. Never fight an unarmed opponent for that is a dark action that will far outweigh the good done by fighting your enemy.
9. Always be the champion of the Right and the Good against Injustice and Evil and the enemies of freedom; the more good you do the closer the world will get to universal light.
Damon: I guess every land has their zealots, though the Flamites never took much to warforged back home. At least he’s good with a spear.